Thursday, March 29, 2012

Faithful

God is faithful.

We have a class called Deeper at Crossgates and we watch the Chronological Bible Study that Donna Gaines leads at Bellevue. Last night she spoke on the Tabernacle and how it is a picture of Jesus, believers, and how we can approach and minister to God in prayer. One thing she said to do was ask God for an answer to a prayer need from His Word.

So, this morning, I used this approach in my time with God and asked Him for an answer to prayer needs in His Word.

I have to admit, when I saw that I would still be reading about allocation of land to the Israelites, I was a bit that skeptical that I would get anything from it today...

But, God is God -

Joshua 21:45: Not a single one of all the good promises the Lord had given to the family of Israel was left unfulfilled; everything He had spoken came true.

So, I am resting today that God will provide because He is faithful and everything He promises His children, will come true. Why should we ever worry/be anxious when God is sitting on His throne reigning still?

Here is the link to Donna Gaines videos if you have time - you will be amazed. Watch them all (not in one sitting - you'd be too overwhelmed!)  Make sure you start with week 1 - that will make more sense when you open the link : )


http://mediasuite.316networks.com/player.php?p=pa8l4p93

No comments:

Post a Comment